Monday, October 25, 2010

Working on some lip sync

Cocoon of Horror from Aaron Brewer on Vimeo.


I've been wanting to animate to this dialogue track for quite some time now but never got around to it for one reason or another. Probably a bit intimidated by the notion of doing full facial animation. Now that I've finally done it, I can't wait to do more! I'm definitely going to clean this up, sooner rather than later. Gonna keep pushing myself.

Keep an eye out for some action stuff in the next month or two.

1 comment:

Rob Lovegreen said...

Hey Aaron, I first saw your animation quite a few years back when you did "Heist on Hold" for animation block party. The only place I could find it was on Myspace videos which is a shame because nobody goes there anymore and it's awesome!!! and should be shared. If you can, please post it on youtube so the world can enjoy it. I have watched it over and over throughout the years. I almost forgot the name of it recently and I was so relieved that I finally found it again. Thanks for sharing your gift with the world.

Blessings-Rob roblovegreen.com